Friday, August 08, 2008

Shoe shopping

I found myself at Redmill Commons today because I wanted to check out the fabric section at Walmart and the scrapbooking store - but the fabric had already been clearanced out and there wasn't anything super exciting at Beach Scrapbooks. I've been carrying around a store credit for T.J. Maxx for months, and in an effort to use up all these card, decided to stop in. I found 3 cute pairs of shoes! And with my little store credit I only paid 38 dollars!



These were only 5 dollars - just an easy pair of black shoes to throw on, and no heel so maybe they'll be comfortable enough.



These are sneaker-like shoes from Clarke's - definitely good for being on my feet all day!



These are my most exciting pair - metallic pink! These are also Clarke's, and seem very comfy. The girls assured me tonight that they were super cute and would go with lots of outfits.

So I think I might just be ready to start the school year off right - I have got to stop shopping! Although, I probably won't have any time to shop once school starts, so maybe one more trip to the mall while I'm up in NJ won't hurt!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I check your blog everyday, I need some new interesting news Jess

Hugs to you Miss you