Sunday, August 03, 2008

back to school clothes!

One of the fun things about being a teacher is getting to buy new clothes for school! I know every professional needs to buy new clothes occasionally, but there is nothing quite as exciting as back to school! And since I'm not subbing anymore, I have to vary my outfits alot more - I have to see the same people every day. I actually think I'm going to write down when I wear what, so I don't forget.

This first outfit is a new top from NY&Co - not very fitted, but comfy and a more fun print than I normally go for. And looking at these pics, I'm thinking those pants look a little big...



Top from ATL - final clearance, total price $12 and no sales tax!



Top from NY&Co, capris from the Limited - a good summer outfit. If I can handle heels all day I'll wear some, if not, I have cute black flats.



Shirt and sweater from ATL - I love this sweater and am seriously contemplating going back and buying another. I feel like I could wear less dressy shirts nad get away with it in this.



Shirt and sweater from NY&Co - I love the layered look and the sweater is half silk, so it fells and drapes nicely. Please excuse the lack of ironing - it looked better when I wore it to interview!!



$10 top from the limited - doesn't look too special in the pic, but its a cool fabric and has the right combination of drape and cling!



Another steal from the Limited - I'll probably change up the tie and wear a funky belt for variety.



I liked the color of this shirt, its a nice fall color even though I bought it int he middle of summer! Its hard to go wrong with a button down.



Just a tee from ATL ($8!) but the jacket is super cute! Its a dressy denim, marked down from $89 to $19.99 plus 20% off - score!




So do you think I've done enough shopping?!? Jeff does, for sure! But I'm still looking for a new pair of khakis and maybe another sweater or 2 for layering. Maybe Mom and I can check out Jersey Gardens in a couple weeks.

No comments: