Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer vacation

So I've been thinking that with all the free time I have this summer, I should dust off this blog and update a little more often! If nothing else, its a good place for scrapbook pages and pictures of my crazy husband. Summer vacation is off to a good start for me, especially considering the job interview I just had! I know God has awesome plans for me for the fall, and I am oh so eager to find out what they are!




These pictures are fairly recent - they're from the Elizabeth River Run Jeff did in Portsmouth a few weeks ago. I had never been to the old towne part of Portsmouth, so I had fun wandering the streets taking pictures of cool buildings while Jeff was running his heart out! One of these days I'm really going to get out there and run with him!

No comments: